October 21, 2021 2:26 am

Two Video Poker Games Worth Playing

Two casino games that you can find in the video poker family are Deuces Wild and Joker Poker. They are usually found on Bally Game King machines in addition to the Jacks or Better video poker families.

When played with the right joker123 strategy the returns on both games are over 98%, therefore the casino profit is under 2%.

All winning hands are doubled for each credit bet, with the exception of the natural royal flush, which pays out 4,000 credits for a maximum of five bets. As such, it’s a good idea to bet the maximum amount of credits when playing any version of video poker.

Here are the specifications of the two games:

Wild Deuces

Four pairs (two) are wild, which means you can swap pairs to complete each winning hand. For example, if you have two aces and two pairs in your hand, you have four aces. Unlike Jacks or Better, where a pair of jacks gives you a push, the smallest winning hand is three of a kind. Paytables may vary in different casinos. The maximum total payout bet below has a return of approximately 98.7% with the house edge being 1.3%:

3 types – 5

Rights – 10

Flash – 15

Full hall – 20

Quadruple – the 20

Straight Flush – 45

Five of a kind -75

Wild Kingdom Flush – 125

Four pairs – 1000

Natural Royal Flush – 4000

A simple strategy

Hold all completed winning hands that were originally dealt unless you have no more than 2 pairs or are on a straight flush or higher. One or more pairs that were originally issued should always be kept.

Joker Poker

The Joker Poker deck contains 53 cards, including the Joker Joker. You can substitute wilds to complete each winning hand. For example, if you have three aces and a joker, you have four aces. Unlike Jacks or Better, where a pair of jacks gives you a push, the game’s smallest winning hand is a pair of kings. Paytables may vary in different casinos.

The total payout under the maximum bet has a return of around 98.6%, leaving the house edge at 1.4%:

A pair of kings or better – 5

Two pairs – 5

Three of them – 10

Rights – 15

Flash – 25

Full hall – 35

Quadruple – 90

Straight Flush – 250

Royal flush with joker – 500

Five types – 1000

Natural Royal Flush – 4000

A simple strategy

Hold any completed winning hand that was initially dealt or no wild cards.

Hold a natural four of a kind and discard a fifth card in hopes that it will be dealt to the wild to complete the quintuplet for a much bigger payout.

Hold three or four cards for a royal, straight flush, flush or straight.

Lots of luck!

Copyright © – Denis J. Okino – All rights reserved

Dennis Okino is the founder of http://www.aResponsibleGambler.com where you can find 70+ articles ranging from casino habits, board games, machine games, sports and maybe some games you’ve never heard of. You will learn how to play it with detailed descriptions, videos and links for free games. Products and publications are available for purchase. This page shows you how to bet responsibly and when to take the money and run.

Comments (0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *